One of the most loved foods during the holiday season has to be Christmas Mince pies. Like us you probably find it hard to buy quality Christmas Mince pies, so now we make it easy by offering an opportunity to buy mince pies online.
Handmade, our Christmas Fruit Mince is a delicious blend of freshly grated apple, citrus zest and Cherry Brandy marinated dried fruits.
Packed beautifully with all the elegance of Dello Mano, this scrumptious pack of Christmas mince pies makes the perfect Christmas Food Gift, Christmas Gift or treat for yourself. The gift pack is gorgeous enough to decorate your Christmas table and makes the perfect Host/Hostess Gift for family and friend gatherings.
If you are looking for individual serves of Christmas Mince Pies or smaller quantities you can pick these up by calling by either of our stores at New Farm Merthyr Village or Tattersalls Arcade in Brisbane CBD.
CAKE DELIVERY: BRISBANE METRO OR COLLECT AT STORE
Save time with cake delivery to Brisbane Metro areas. Cakes can also be ordered online and picked up from our Merthyr Village or Tattersall's Arcade Store.(just select PICK UP at CHECK OUT)
We so sorry but we are not able to deliver on Weekends or public holidays.
HOW TO BOOK A DELLO MANO CAKE OR CAKE DELIVERY
Book your Cake Delivery ONLINE OR Collect Cake OR CALL 1300 661 682 OR email us if you have questions.
SOME NOTES ABOUT OUR CAKES
* Our cakes are handmade so the actual decoration may vary slightly at the discretion of our chef's creativity
Photographic props like cake stands etc. are not included
Images shown of the product are for information only. The packs will contain the unit number per your selection from the product menu.
Enhance your cake experience. We take the hassle away from organising your birtthday cake so you are free to enjoy the moment. For your convenience you can add elegant candles for your birthday cake as well as make your cake even more special by personalising it with a Chef handwritten message on a handmade Belgian Chocolate Plaque.
Add extra "wow" to your cake with these add extras. Simply click the icon below to add to your cart.
If you require NEXT DAY PICK UP OR DELIVERY we recommend placing your order before 12 NOON or in advance to ensure all options are available. If you are running late and the system will not accept your order around the order guidelines, then please call us so we can discuss and see what we can do to assist with your cake at short notice. Call 1300 661 682 or call Bien on 0414539349.
Frequently asked cake and cake delivery questions?
- Is this cake available in your stores- without ordering?
- Yes, we carry this cake in our stores each day though to avoid disappointment you can always order to be sure you have the cake of choice
- What happens if I order after 12 noon and want a cake the next day?
- See the TAB labelled PM ORDERS for any considerations – orders made in the afternoon depending on the cake and requirements may be restricted for next day delivery. Cakes larger than 16 cm, chocolate plaques and several more intricate cakes (Raspberry Passionfruit Torte and Cheesecake) may not be available on short notice.
- If you have a last- minute cake order, then chat with us or call us 0414539349 to discuss options for next day delivery
- We make every effort to help with last minute orders for next day delivery and will certainly work with you to
- Can I order online and pick up the cake from your stores?
- Yes, you can order online and select a store to pick up on the cart page
- Collect your Cake from Our Stores
- Brisbane CBD: Tattersalls Arcade - Shop 8/215 Queen St. Brisbane. (Edward St. End of the Queen St. Mall)
- New Farm: Merthyr Village Shopping Centre - 83 Merthyr Rd. New Farm (inside the Village near the Newsagents)
- Do you do cake delivery?
- Yes, we deliver Cakes to Brisbane Metro
- Due to the sensitive nature of our products, cake delivery is door to door in the Brisbane Metro area.
- How much does delivery cost to deliver a cake?
- Our cake deliveries are door to door in order to protect the quality of your cake and ensure that it totally wows your friends, family or work associates. Delivery prices vary depending on the delivery location. A delivery price estimator is located on the cart page for your review.
- Last minute cake orders may result in a higher delivery fee. We do all we can to avoid this though sometimes it is unavoidable.
- Can I buy candles with the cake?
- Yes, you can buy candles by selecting the TAB – BUY EXTRAS and select the link to the candles product/order page.
- Can I buy a chocolate plaque to personalise the cake?
- Yes, you can buy a plaque – our Belgian Chocolate Plaques are handmade, and your message is hand written by a Chef. You can buy a plaque with your choice of words by selecting the TAB – BUY EXTRAS and choosing the link to the plaque product/order page.
- For last minute, next day cake delivery we will try our best to organise a chocolate plaque though please note that generally a plaque cannot be organised at the last minute. If we are unable to prepare the plaque at the last minute, then we will deliver the cake and contact you with regard to refunding the purchase price of the cake plaque.
- How many guests will each cake serve?
- The number of serves depends on personal preference and your intended use (sometimes the cake is the dessert and on other occasions the cake is more of a token of celebration and so served smaller). However, as a rough guide our cake serve recommendations are as follows:
- 16 cm cake = 6-8 guests
- 24cm cake = 12 -14 guests
- 30cm cake = 20 -25 guests
- Do you deliver cakes interstate?
- No, our cakes are sensitive, so we deliver only to Brisbane Metro
- Do you deliver cakes to the Gold Coast?
- We can arrange to quote cake delivery to the Gold Coast – call 0414539349
- Do you deliver cakes to the Sunshine Coast?
- We can arrange to quote cake delivery to the Gold Coast – call 0414539349
- Do you deliver on the weekends and public holidays?
- No sorry we are restricted and don’t do cake delivery on the weekends or public holidays. Courier costs are prohibitive however if you really want a cake delivered on the weekend we can quote you a delivery cost – call Bien on 0414539349
- What if someone isn’t home to receive the cake delivery?
- All of our cake deliveries are automatically granted "Authority to Leave" so please be sure that someone is available to accept the cake delivery at home.
- If someone is not there to collect, then "Authority to Leave" means that the driver will leave the cake in a place as safe as possible. If the driver does not feel that there is a safe place to leave the cake, he/she will take the cake back to base and an additional new delivery fee will be charged for re-delivery. Please note this decision may be subjective and is at the discretion of the driver – So, please make sure someone is there to collect the cake delivery.
- It is recommended that if you choose cake delivery that someone is home to collect the cake or please have the cake delivered to your office to avoid the cake being left or returned to base.
- Delivery to apartments or gated communities (without front office) is not recommended as there is nowhere to leave the cake. Again, please select for cake delivery to be to your work address.
- What allergens or potential allergens are in this cake?
- Our kitchen uses many ingredients including peanuts, other nuts and allergens. Unfortunately, as a result of such broad ingredient usage in the kitchen, if you or anyone sharing our products has an allergy, we regretfully recommend not consuming our products. Our products contain or may contain or may have been in contact with WHEAT, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS AND MILK and other known allergens. For more information, please speak with Bien 0414539349
- Do you make Gluten Free Cakes?
- We make several Gluten Free Cake options: Brownie Jewel Box, Hazelnut Torte, Orange Almond Cake and Caramel Macadamia Tart. We also make a Gluten Free Brownie
- Do you make Vegan friendly cakes?
- We make a Vegan Caramel tart and Vegan Brownie
- Does this cake require refrigeration?
- Yes, our cakes contain real butter and not preservatives, so refrigeration is important.
- Can your cakes be prepared as a wedding cake or larger celebration cake?
- Yes, most of our cakes can be prepared s as a wedding cake, a large birthday cake and also for other celebrations like an anniversary cake. Larger cakes require a longer lead time so please contact us to discuss your special request. Call 0414539349 to discuss further.
- Will the decoration vary?
- Our cakes are handmade - the cake decoration may vary slightly due to seasonality and/or at the discretion of our chef's creativity.
- Do your cakes contain alcohol?
- A few of our products do contain alcohol – please check with Bien 0414539349 to check on a product.
- Any cakes with an alcohol content will be listed on the cake product page.
- How do I store my cake after delivery?
- Please keep cake stored in the cake box prior to your event.
- The Raspberry & Passionfruit Torte Cake is a delicate cake and so should be kept refrigerated.
- A greater flavour experience will be enjoyed if this cake is removed from the refrigerator 10 minutes or so before enjoying.
- Store leftover cake wrapped or sealed in a container
- The cake can be kept for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Other Questions?
- If you have other questions about our business or products, you may find the answers to other questions here or pop onto our chat icon and talk now or if unattended send us an email - we'll be back to you within a few hours. If you prefer to talk call 1300 661 682