Dello Mano Brownie Hearts are Brisbane's Prettiest Valentine's Day Gift
- Brisbane's best brownie bakery reprises their hotly-awaited brownie hearts for Valentine's Day
Dello Mano decorates their opulent brownie hearts differently every year — photos of these treats are a reliable draw to any social media page
For the first time, Dello Mano will also be offering the equally Instagrammable brownie lips in addition to hearts
Brisbane, 4 Feb 2018 — Dello Mano is reprising their best-selling brownie hearts just in time for our eleventh Valentine's Day. For the first time, we'll also be offering brownie lips for an extra-flirty gift.
Every year, Brisbane shoppers hungry for Valentine's Day ideas flock to Dello Mano to browse our wide range of highly giftable products, including Luxury Brownie gift boxes, handmade truffles, and cookies. Dello Mano is the original Australian Brownie Pioneer. One perennially popular product is the Luxury Brownie hearts, which we've been making since our first Valentine's Day in 2007.
The brownie hearts and lips both start with our classic brownie base, baked with dark Belgian chocolate, farm-fresh eggs, and local butter. (Vegan and gluten-free brownie hearts are also available.) On this strong foundation, we build extravagant designs with anything from rose petals to real gold dust. No wonder we're the darlings of Instagram and Pinterest every February! A Dello Mano brownie is like a snowflake — no two are exactly the same. Stop in to see what we've thought of this year!
Brownie hearts and lips are available now at both our Tattersalls Arcade location (Shop 8b, Queen Street, 4000) and at our New Farm location (85 Merthyr Rd, New Farm QLD, 4005). They are also available for delivery within the Brisbane metro area..
For our full range of products and services, please visit www.dellomano.com.au or call us on 1300 661 682.
— END —
Notes to editors
About Dello Mano
- Founders Deborah and Bien Peralta pioneered the Australian ‘Brownie Revolution’ back in 2006. Their commitment to brownies and handmade, beautiful food was the driving force that led them to give up their corporate day jobs and start on the journey to what Dello Mano is today
- Inspired by a trip to Rome, Deborah and Bien commenced operation with the ambition to create the best brownies, packed elegantly for customers to enjoy a slice of the Dello Mano love and passion
- Since the Dello Mano brownie was born, the duo have gone on to build a range of beloved handmade products including large cakes, tarts, fudge and truffles
About the ingredients
Dello Mano’s luxury baked goods are handmade from excellent quality ingredients
- Real chocolate: Dello Mano believe that brownies made with real chocolate, not cocoa, are superior. Thus, each and every brownie is made with Belgian chocolate in order to deliver the best flavour
- Egg quality: From the very beginning Dello Mano have sourced free range eggs directly from the farmer. Our eggs are delivered directly from the farm to the kitchen
- Fresh dairy: Our baked goods are made with the freshest dairy produce, including real butter and cream
- No preservatives or additives: Dello Mano believes preservatives and additives have no place in any recipe
About the future
- Deborah and Bien aim to continue to deliver the highest quality, handmade products to Australia and aim for a bite of their products to leave a smile on the face of every customer
For all media enquiries please contact:
1300 – 661 – 682
Also in NEWS RELEASES
Dello Mano Luxury Brownies were featured and sampled at last Fridays Shop Brisbane initiative in the Queen St. Mall. Each brownie recipe was displayed and samples offered - it was a great chance to have tried all the flavours of our brownies.
Dello Mano at New Farm celebrates Mother’s Day with a very special High Tea. Known fir brownies and birthday cakes , Dello Mano began High Teas about five years ago. Now settled into their New Farm Store at Merthyr Village, Dello Mano offers high tea each weekend. Mother’s Day was the perfect opportunity to show case their handmade artisan cakes and brownies.
We ask Dello Manonian Team Member Ms. N about her favourite Dello Mano Christams treat.