mushrooms, vogue living etc.
love mushrooms. this week launched new menu at our cafe with delicious tris bruschetta. got me thinking about my own mushroom bruschetta recipe.
- take hard bread (can be stale), and chargrill (or toast).
- peel garlic clove and rub over both sides of the bread and drizzle with olive oil.
- set aside.
- heat more oil in pan and add mushroom to cover base, season and cook until liquid disappeared
- add crushed garlic and beautiful fresh thyme and cook for one minute. spoon over bruschetta and serve warm.
- so simple, fast and delicious - especially with fresh thyme from the garden
dream of spending a whole day in the garden - herbs starting to look beautiful.
in food made by hand with all the care in the world
latest edition of Vogue Living - love the artcile "up in the air" with the yellow stair case. fantastic!
Leave a Reply